The best balls you will ever eat.
No matter the time of day, I crave something sweet and delicious. In order to keep my sweet-treat fat-attacks under control, I try to have protein intertwined with a sweet craving. This way, my body can feel full and have energy verses run on empty carbohydrates or pure sugar highs. This version of a no-bake ball tastes like healthy raw cookie dough, made with all gluten-free and unrefined ingredients. The best part, you get to use your hands to make these suckers and there is no baking time required! I love to take one or two for a grab-and-go snack or afternoon protein pick me up.
- 2 1/2 cups almond flour
- 3 Tbsp coconut flour
- 9 Tbsp melted coconut oil
- 1 Tbsp vanilla
- 1/4 tsp seal salt
- 1/3 cup sunflower butter (sugar free)
- 1/3 cup + 2Tbsp raw honey
- In a medium sized bowl, combine all ingredients except for the chocolate chips. Use your hands to combine ingredients evenly. It should turn into a slightly drier cookie-dough like sensation.
- Add chocolate chips and mix evenly.
- Use your hands to make TBSP sized balls
- Place in the refrigerator for at least 30 min to settle. Keep stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer and eat at your leisure.
Let me know what your think and how you stay fueled!