Who has time to read a big long food blog story? No story here besides I love cookies and you must too if you are interested in this recipe! Baking is one of my favorite ways to tap into my creativity and play so I hope you can do the same. I only ask you make, eat and share these cookies with lots of love. As always I love freezing extras so I can have access to them at anytime yet they are out of plain sight. ( A little self-care tip). Enjoy and let me know how they are!
- 3/4 cup Whole Wheat flour
- 3/4 Almond meal flour
- 1 tsp Baking soda
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup of Soft grass-fed butter
- 1/8 tsp Salt
- 3/4 cup Ghirardelli chocolate chips
- 3/8 cup Coconut sugar
- 3/8 cup Brown sugar
- Pre-heat oven to 375F.
- Mix the flour, baking soda & salt in a small bowl.
- Using an electric mixer, mix the sugar & butter. Then add the egg and vanilla.
- Add the dry ingredients into the wet and continue to mix until everything is evenly combined.
- Add chocolate chips.
- Shape cookies into desired size (mine where probably about 1.5 TBS big and made about 20) and place in the oven for about 8 min.
- Take cookies out when you see the edges are slightly browned.