This has become one of my favorite recipes to make because it is delicious, nutritious and so easy!
- Head of Cauliflower
- 32oz vegetable stock
- Garlic powder
- Ginger powder
- Wash, trim and cut cauliflower into smaller pieces
- Place cauliflower, vegetable stock in a big pot and boil until cauliflower is tender and cuts easily with a knife.
- Season soup with garlic, turmeric, ginger, salt and pepper to your liking.
- Add to your Viatmix, blender or use a immersion blender until creamy and smooth
- Serve right away or let it cool and store in glass containers in the freezer for future meals!